Hashimoto Sogyo Group’s SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and H-SDG Activities
Hashimoto Sogyo Group considers that SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) help resolve social issues, understand managerial risks and create new business opportunities. It therefore actively and concretely works on them through its unique H-SDG activity.
Become a healthy company (White 500)
We made a declaration to become a healthy company with the aim of helping each staff member to stay healthy. Our efforts in tennis, golf and other sports are also utilized in promoting the health of staff.
- Health: Initiatives in pursuit of a healthy company and White 500
Acquisition of “gold certification,” health management, dietary habits and exercise
- Healthcare: Support for medical institutions
Online consultation and workplace vaccination (MIRAI Clinic)
- Sports: CSR and training activities with a focus on tennis and golf
Aim to compete successfully both as a team (corporate sports league) and as individuals (players under contract)
We support the training of junior golfers, intensification of their training and the players’ passing the test to become professionals.
Seeking to the prime market
We seek to the prime market by obtaining a certain reputation through dialogue with people from the market and with investors.
We advance collaborative projects with local governments and regional contribution activities through industry-academia partnerships. At the same time, our activities with plumbing sanitary associations, BLR (Better Life Reform Association) and other industries and related organizations continue.
- Regional contribution: Collaborative projects with local governments
- Kamishihoro-cho, Sarabetsu , Higashikawa-cho, Obihiro-shi and Taiki-cho, Hokkaido
- Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi
- Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Industry-academia partnership: Promotion of collaborative research with educational institutions
- Shiga University, Asahi University, Yamanashi Gakuin University and Yanagawa High School,Okinawa Shogaku High School,Aioi Gakuin High School,Chulalongkorn University(Thailand)
- Utilization of health, healthcare and sports data in collaborative research
- Industry contribution: Initiatives with related organizations
- Japan Plumbing, Sanitary Trade Association
- BLR (Better Life Reform Association)
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
Aiming to become a smart (DX) company
In the rapidly changing times, the fields of digital technology are expected to significantly change our workstyles and lifestyles. Through the shift to DX, we are improving and optimizing the entire operational process that involve all departments and even our business partners, and lead it to the realization of our “shared prosperity” philosophy.
- In-house: Streamline in-house operations and enhance productivity
- Streamline operations with the use of cloud computing
- Among business partners: Streamline operations and enhance productivity among business partners
- System coordination with OPS and HOPE
- Whole industry: Streamline operations and enhance productivity throughout the industry
- Utilizing the industrial platform to standardize operations
Pursuit of a green company
In the green fields, the necessity to save, create and store energy is increasing against the backdrop of zero energy and carbon zero initiatives. Besides sale of environmental equipment products, we will strive to build new business models such as zero energy within the company and the PPA model.
- Compatibility with zero energy
- Compatibility with energy saving, energy creation, energy storing, ZEB and ZEH
- Initiatives for RE100
- Apply the PPA model (Model-T)
- Initiatives for in-house GX
- Visualization and reduction of energy, water consumption and waste